Most of the Life Line screening screenings are painless and non-invasive just like the irregular heartbeat screening. If you are going for blood screening, you will only require a finger-stick of several blood drops. Depending on the screening you have ordered, you will need little or no preparations. However, there are screenings that will require the patient to abscond eating for more than eight hours so that they can produce accurate and maximum results. Life Line screening ensures that every procedure is as comfortable as possible and every customer can take charge of his or her health.
The modernization of screening facilities and equipment today helps in preventing health-related issues that might go undetected if screening is not done. Every screening is essential, and Life Line has strived to ensure that patients have received adequate preventive health screening, to prevent medical emergencies for different undetectable diseases. There are factors one has to consider before going to any screening. As earlier stated, preparing for every screening will help the patient in knowing what to expect from the whole process
This is how you prepare for your Life Line Screening
• Once you within our Life Line Screening premises, you will be assisted in filling out paperwork as well as the required payments
• Once done with the paperwork, you will be ushered in to the waiting area until your name is called out. Note that if you have multiple screening, you may be brought back to the waiting area in-between the screening sessions
• Subsequently, you will be taken to where your screening is supposed to take place. The area is private since Life Line Screening considers protection and privacy greatly.
• Blood testing and vital signs are carried out to signal out potential cardiovascular issues.
Every procedure is taken very seriously during screening.
What to wear during screening
• You are supposed to wear a loose fitting clothing to allow easy access to the body parts that are being screened
• Jewelry is unnecessary
• Long stockings and pantyhose clothing is recommended
• Avoid applying lotion or oil since they can cause interference to the screening equipment
• All phones must be off
What to Expect during Life Line Screening
Rest assured that our trained staff will attend to your screening needs. They will also ensure that you are comfortable in every screening that you are undergoing. As our patient, rest knowing that the staff will use hospital quality equipment and procedure that is clinically sound and guarantees accurate results. The benefit of Life Line Screening is that as a patient, you will be able to prevent acute medical emergencies that hitherto would not be detected without screening. Take charge of your medical health.
Life Line screening Social Media: www.facebook.com/life.line.screening/